POINTS & TIE BREAKER SYSTEM
a) Point System: 2 Points for Win | 1 Point for Tie | 0 Points for Loss
b) Tie Breaker System between 2 teams:
- #1: Team vs. Team Tie Breaker
- #2: Head to Head Most wins in Division Tie Breaker
- #3: Goal Differential Difference between number of goals your team scored vs. how many times you were scored on (7 goal differential applies) Point Differential = Goals For - Goals Against Tie Breaker
- #4: Highest Goal Decimal (7 goals differential applies) Highest Goal Decimal = Goals For : (Goals For + Goals Against)
- #5: Least Amount of Penalties Tie Breaker #6: Flip a Coin
c.) Tie Breaker System between Multiple Teams will be done on a multi-step process.
- Step 1 will be to use the goal differential to eliminate the lowest teams.
- Step 2 will be head to head between the remaining teams.
- If this does not identify the teams, then Penalty minutes will be used
- A coin-flip as the last tie breaker method.